Sunday, November 27, 2011

A new start of me.

So I'm coming across a time in my life where I need to think about myself just as much as my family. I've always put Daniel and Wyatt first but I now realize that there cannot be a healthy family without individual health for each member. It's hard to decide what defines health but I know that for me, it would be the basic individual needs: physical, mental, spiritual, financial, etc. So how do I become healthy? I guess that's my mission here. So from this point forward I plan to work on my own health as well as the health of my family. Here's my plan:

Starting tomorrow I will begin a exercise and healthy eating program that will enable me to lose 80 pounds. This will help my physical healthy as well as my mental health. I am in control of what and how much I eat and I need to exercise that control. As far as mental health, I will begin to build confidence and remember that the past is the past and that I alone can make my future much brighter. From a spiritual stand point I will begin doing my daily devotions again. And from a financial stand point, I'm going to stop worrying about money and just do what needs to be done. It sounds easy but I know it isn't going to be.

Also pertaining to mental and spiritual health, I believe Daniel and I have decided to move sometime in the next year. Cross your fingers that we find the right place! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment